World Library  
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Article

Dover Hundred

Article Id: WHEBN0023460430
Reproduction Date:

Title: Dover Hundred  
Author: World Heritage Encyclopedia
Language: English
Subject: West Dover Hundred
Collection:
Publisher: World Heritage Encyclopedia
Publication
Date:
 

Dover Hundred

Dover Hundred was a hundred in Kent County, Delaware, United States. Dover Hundred was created in 1682 as St. Jones Hundred. It was renamed Dover Hundred in 1823. In 1859, Dover Hundred was divided into East Dover Hundred () and West Dover Hundred ().


This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. World Heritage Encyclopedia content is assembled from numerous content providers, Open Access Publishing, and in compliance with The Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act (FASTR), Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., Public Library of Science, The Encyclopedia of Life, Open Book Publishers (OBP), PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and USA.gov, which sources content from all federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government publication portals (.gov, .mil, .edu). Funding for USA.gov and content contributors is made possible from the U.S. Congress, E-Government Act of 2002.
 
Crowd sourced content that is contributed to World Heritage Encyclopedia is peer reviewed and edited by our editorial staff to ensure quality scholarly research articles.
 
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. World Heritage Encyclopedia™ is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.
 


Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from Project Gutenberg are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.