World Library  
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Article

Pantelimon Erhan Cabinet

 

Pantelimon Erhan Cabinet

This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Moldova
Administrative divisions

Pantelimon Erhan Cabinet was the Cabinet of Moldova (21 December 1917 - 6 February 1918).

It was the first cabinet of the Moldavian Democratic Republic. The government fell after the occupation of the Republic by the Romanian troops. Erhan, along with Ion Inculeț, president of the National Assembly, and Gherman Pântea, Director of Armed Forces, were accused by the nationalist Directors of opposing the entry of the Romanian Army, sending the Moldavian National Guard against it, and negotiating with the Bolshevik-dominated council that controlled the capital during early January.

Membership of the Cabinet

On 21 December 1917, Parliament of Moldova (called Sfatul Ţării) elected the Cabinet of Moldova (called the Council of Directors General), with nine members, seven Moldavians, one Ukrainian, and one Jew:[1]

Notes

  1. ^ Halipa, Moraru, p.74-75
Political offices
Preceded by
Moldavian Republic formed
Pantelimon Erhan Cabinet of Moldova
21 December 1917 [O.S. }] 8 December - 6 February [O.S. 24 January] 1918
Succeeded by
Daniel Ciugureanu Cabinet
This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. World Heritage Encyclopedia content is assembled from numerous content providers, Open Access Publishing, and in compliance with The Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act (FASTR), Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., Public Library of Science, The Encyclopedia of Life, Open Book Publishers (OBP), PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and USA.gov, which sources content from all federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government publication portals (.gov, .mil, .edu). Funding for USA.gov and content contributors is made possible from the U.S. Congress, E-Government Act of 2002.
 
Crowd sourced content that is contributed to World Heritage Encyclopedia is peer reviewed and edited by our editorial staff to ensure quality scholarly research articles.
 
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. World Heritage Encyclopedia™ is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.
 


Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from Project Gutenberg are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.